I was shocked when they took the pumpkin spice lattes off the menu on November 1st!! As soon as Halloween is over Christmas season begins. I would’ve liked to enjoy some more fall feeling but who complains about gingerbread and caramel brûlé lattes??! Unfortunately, I’ll have to wait until December because I decided to ‘save the calories’ for December so I can enjoy all the homemade cookies and gingerbread etc. without feeling guilty 🙂
The past weeks in instagramsNovember 7, 2011
Some randomness about the past weeks:
– found out that the soups that look good aren’t necessarily tasteful (and vice-versa).
– got my Canadian health insurance card. I feel kind of Canadian now.
– craved homemade cookies and pumpkin soup/muffins/seeds/…
– spent evenings in my bed feeling unmotivated to anything. I blame the weather.
– bought a pack of organic honey bear cookies and had a contest with friends which bear looks best. The one in the top right corner won.
– found the only cool Halloween decoration in my residence. Unfortunately, somebody turned it into a trash bin 🙁
– spent afternoons with friends in my dorm, ‘cooking’, laughing and enjoying having company.
– missed my loved ones.
– learned a lot about economics and enjoyed it.