Oh hey, remember me? I’ve neglected this blog way too much this year. I’m sorry, little blog. But better times are coming, I promise.
I finished all my exams for now (round two will be in April… sigh) and have exactly one day before I’m off for a two-week vacation. So naturally I spent the day taking pictures of all the projects I’ve been meaning to share for months. Want a short roundup what I’m gonna blog about in the next couple of weeks?
– finally post the rest of the 52 craft projects I completed back in 2013 but never got around to share
– introduce a new monthly feature
– show you guys an awesome cardigan I knitted in January
– share some of my to-knit list for this year as well as embarrassing stash pictures
– introduce you to my new love – the Juki TL 2010Q sewing machine!!!
– business goals for 2014
– lots of vacation pictures
But first let me share the last four of my 52 craft projects.
I made designed this knitting needle travel case for my shop for knitters who want to start a new project on the go without brining all their needles or worrying about breaking their needles on the go when they are simply thrown into a bag.
The travel case is completely padded and has enough pockets to carry everything you need for 2-3 projects. I packed mine for our upcoming vacation (I plan to knit a pair of socks, a hat, a shawl and start a cardigan. I have an ambitious to knit list for my vacation.) but I’ll also bring another small zipper pouch for stitch markers, row counters, tapestry needles, etc.
This is project #49 of 52 craft projects I’m attempting to complete in 2013.
You can see all the other projects I’ve complete so far here.